1) Important information
Children’s Privacy Protection
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
2) The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes: First Name, Last Name, Job Title, E-mail address.
- Contact Data: Address, E-mail Address and Telephone Numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving Marketing from us and your communication preferences.
3) How is your Data Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including when you:
- Register to receive software, data, services or products.
- Register to attend a training course or other event.
- Register to receive newsletters or other information about our products, data, software, services or events.
- Download software, data, a brochure or information from the site.
- Submit a specific enquiry to us which you would like us to answer for you.
4) How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have opted to join our marketing mailing list. If you would like to stop receiving details about our group’s events, services, products, software, websites or other information from us, please notify us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Purpose
5) Disclosure of your personal data
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations for the purposes set out in section 4.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6) International Transfers
Some of our external third parties (e.g. Mail Chimp and 123 Contact Forms) are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented.
Please click on the link for full details of 123formbuilders commitment to GDPR compliance. https://www.123formbuilder.com/gdpr-compliance/
7) Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
8) Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
9) Your legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which IMGS holds about you.
- The right to request that IMGS corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for IMGS to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.
Like most websites, we use some cookies.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you.
What Cookies do we use?
You can set which types of Cookies you wish to allow from the Cookie Settings link below
IMGS is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Rosemount Business Park