Technical Project Manager
At IMGS, data intelligence and information is at the core of what we do. We provide solutions to automate data flows, visualise information and power data insights for a wide variety of customers including local authorities, government agencies, utilities and communication organisations.
Our team are based predominantly in Dublin, we have professionals from all backgrounds including engineering, computer science, geographical information systems, project management, training and commerce.
Purpose of Role
The role is for a Technical Project Manager, predominantly working with our Government, Utility and Telecommunication clients on the implementation & delivery of GIS and Data solutions. The successful individual will report directly into our Delivery Director but work closely with our Technical Leads and Operations Director.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly interesting environment utilising the most up to date technologies in the market today.
We are looking for a detail-orientated technical project manager to oversee all project operations from inception to execution. The technical project manager will be responsible for maintaining budgets, enforcing deadlines and supervising team members.
Exposure in the utility or telecommunications sectors would be very beneficial.
We offer you the chance to work in an agile environment within a small team where frequent & fast paced demands will mean you will see the impact of your work almost immediately. You will among other things be involved in:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation enhancements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Collaborate directly with all development, operational and client facing teams
- Building expertise in specific domains areas and mentoring colleagues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skill/ Experience Required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 + Years’ experience
- Knowledge of SQl / Oracle database implementation a plus
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- GIS / Utility / Telecoms experience is not essential but would be a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- 23 days Annual Leave
- Laya Health Insurance
- Bonus loyalty annual leave
- 4 Day Week
To apply, please provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and accompanying cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.