Business Development Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly ambitious Business Development Executive to join our team here in IMGS.
IMGS, a growing dynamic software company where data intelligence and information is at the core of what we do. We provide solutions to automate data flows, visualise information and power data insights for a wide variety of customers across the public and private sector.
This modern, family-owned business is at the forefront of cutting edge technology, our Data Intelligence Platform provides 360 degree data solutions, delivering a full range of data services from integration to data warehousing and analytics. To bring the best-in-class data intelligence solutions to market.
We now have an opening for the right person to join our team at an exciting stage of our growth to help raise the profile of our business in Northern Ireland and beyond. Your role will involve driving new business opportunities in Northern Ireland and you will report directly to our Commercial Manager. We offer flexible working arrangements and you will be joining an established supportive team.
Role Overview and Requirements:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: €35 – €45K
Length of Contract: Full-time Permanent, with six-month probationary period
Location of Job: Head Office Dublin
Summary of Role:
As a result of our growth plans, we are creating a new and exciting opportunitiy for a technically aware individual. Ideally the successful candidate will have a background in or experience of software sales, although not essential.
You will be joining a closely knit and fast-paced team, where your contribution will be invaluable to the growth of our Company. You will be skillful at hunting down and chasing new opportunities with the backing of a supportive team.
It is an exciting opportunity for an individual to make a real impact within IMGS, as we continue to expand. Our office is based in Dublin, however, following an initial induction period in our Head Office, this role will be primarily field based covering the territory of Northern Ireland.
Your role is that of a Business Development Executive, having the following commercial activities:
- Pre-Sales: Seminars, Exhibitions, Quotation Support
- Sales & Marketing: Accounting Management, Cold Calling, Mail Shots, Case Studies, Sales Proposals, Pipeline Management
- Post Sales: Maintenance Protection
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
Applicants must have:
- A business or IT degree or alternatively a minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably software sales – training will be provided in relation to our product range, base level technical ability would be a bonus.
- Driven and target focused.
- Strong knowlege of sales development & lead generation.
- Experience of managing key accounts – customer facing with strong communication skills.
- Work with prospective customers to identify appropriate solutions.
- Team player as well as an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal & written English language skills essential.
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multi-task and structure your day.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Good computer/ IT skills with a high level of competency in all Microsoft Office Packages and CRM.
- Valid clean driving licence and willing to travel.
- Technical or software sales experience.
- Ideally selling into high growth sectors in NI or ROI.
- Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business.
- Self-driven personality
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person – in short, we are looking for someone who can spearhead our efforts to identify, target and exploit new business opportunities and who will propel our business to a new level of activity.
In return, we offer a very attractive remuneration package, commission, benefits and access to a company vehicle with exciting career opportunities.
If you fit this description, we want to hear from you. A full job description is available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and accompanying cover letter to: email@example.com. The closing date is 12.00pm Tuesday 25th January 2022.